2012-02-16

Top Eft Tapping Tips & Affirmations

Ever since I've discovered the Emotional leisure Techniques and experienced how life-changing they can be, I have had a passion for sharing them with others. I decided to learn from the best about the most sufficient ways to get results.

I've spent over a year learning about Eft; researching, listening to teleseminars, radio programs and reading articles. I paid close attentiveness to everything and I took a lot of notes.

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal

Now I'm sharing all of the most needful Eft tapping tips that I have found for citizen who want to get the most out of using the Emotional leisure Techniques on themselves. Here are a few:

Learn About These Tips Before You Tap:

1. Drink a full glass of water before tapping to stimulate and prepare your body's electrical system

2. You can tap down whether side of your body with whether or even both hands, or try alternating

3. Don't tap too hard. Use the same whole of pressure you would as if you were drumming your fingers on a table.

4. Take a slow deep breath after you perfect a round of tapping to help move the vigor through your body

5. Yawning during tapping is a sign that you are releasing energy, so let out the yawns and keep going

6. When you tap along with a group of others (either live or via recording), you will sense "borrowing benefits" whether or not you are the "primary tapper". So always tap along.

7. The key to tapping is to "tune in" and always ask yourself "How does this make me feel?" and that will be your guide.

It's certainly tasteless for citizen to have anxiety about not knowing what to say when they tap for themselves. The good news is - there isn't a wrong way to do Eft, you can't make a mistake or hurt yourself.

If you're having issues about knowing what to say, then pick from these fine Eft affirmation phrases to help you move forward. These examples were drawn from actual Eft tutorials given by any of the top Eft practitioners in the field.

Here's a list of the most fine Eft affirmation phrases to use while tapping:

I pick to...
I prefer to...
I intend to...
I decided to...
I embrace...
I love feeling...
And you can mix and match these obvious affirmations with one of these many helpful phrases:

...love and accept myself anyway
...forgive myself for feeling...
...know I did the best that I could
...accept things just as they are
...be okay with where I am Now
...feel safe
...be at peace
...feel powerful
...be inspired
...feel calm and confident
...trust my inner guidance
...release the need to...
...let go of the guilt, the shame, the resentment, the fear...

Some citizen get bored repeating the typical "I deeply and completely love and accept myself" affirmation. This mix of Eft phrases can help to stimulate a more specific reaction and good clearing. Play nearby with them and add your own words.

As always, to get the best results with Eft, tune into your feelings and intuition and let them guide you. Of policy if you're still having issue clearing your limiting beliefs on your own, then visit an Eft practitioner because this technique works for everybody and you just might need a limited extra guidance.

Top Eft Tapping Tips & Affirmations